|Usage::||plant||Capacity::||3 Nm3/h --2000Nm3/h|
|Purity::||95%-99.9995%||Material::||Stainless, carbon steel|
|Dew point::||-50 ℃||Pressure::||0.1-0.65Mpa|
psa nitrogen system,nitrogen gas generation system,
nitrogen gas generation system
Application for heat treatment industry application:steel,iron,copper,alumium ammealing,carbonization,protection of hig temperature furances,metal parts assembly with cold temperatures and plasma cutting,etc.Steel-making furnace,blast furance roof sealing,blast furance coal injection,continuous casting and tanderm rolling,steel annealing,eliminate streess relief,aging,heat quenching,carburizing,carbon and nitrogen altogether permeability,tufftride,vacuum queching and nitrogen based atmosphere heat treatment of nitrogen source
1. Compressed air system
Air compressor supply the raw material air for the nitrogen generator. The nitrogen making system need high quality,stable pressure and enough air consumption.Air compressor should use the reliable, maintenance easily,low noise,screw air compressor.
2. Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen making system
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is an advanced gas separate technique,it is widely used in gas supply field in the world.
2 .1 Adsorbing material
Adsorbing material is the center part of PSA nitrogen generator,Normally use the the Carbon Molecular Sieve,it can adsorb the oxygen,CO2,water in the air,but can’t adsorb the nitrogen..
2.2 PSA principal
Because O2 and N2 these two gas molecule have diffusion rate difference on the molecule sieve surface,O2 smaller diameter can diffuse faster,most of them inlet micropore of CMS,the large diameter N2 diffuse slowly,less of them can inlet ,use this adsorption difference come true O2 and N2 separate.
2.3 PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest),open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
PSA means Pressure Swing adsorption . As we know there are about 21% oxygen and 78% Nitrogen in the compressed air . When O2 &N2 passing through the carbon molecular Sieve(cms)bed at a certain pressure ,The CMS will preferentially adsorb O2 than N2. N2 will go through as a product gas at pressure while A tower is in the adsorption phase ,B tower is de-pressuring at which time adsorbed O2 will be released to the atmosphere. The A,B tower cycle is then repeated .
Food packing, Food storing, Electric & Electronic industry, Petro-gas & Oil field, Chemicals & Petro-chemicals, Coal-mine, Metallurgy, Pharmacy, SMT, Fire-resistance, lab, Air driving, and so on...
1. Metallurgy: For anneal protection, agglomeration protection, nitrogenizing, furnace washing and blowing, etc. Used in fields such as metal heating treatment, powder metallurgy, magnetic material, copper process, metallic mesh, galvanized wire, semiconductor, etc.
2. Chemical and new material industries: For chemical material gas, pipeline blowing, gas replacement, gas protection, product transport, etc. Used in fields such as chemical ,urethane elastic fiber, rubber, plastic, tyre, polyurethane, biological technology, intermediate, etc.
3. Electronic industry: For encapsulation, agglomeration, anneal, deoxidization, storage of electronic products. Used in fields such as peak welding, circumfluence welding, crystal, piezoelectricity, electronic porcelain, electronic copper tape, battery, electronic alloy material, etc.
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|